Do you know that almost 25% of people snore on a daily basis? It affects 50% of American population. Snoring is a serious problem and it can even ruin your sweet relationship. Most of the people find snoring funny but it is a much more serious problem and can create problem for snorer and snore as well.
Are you a regular snorer and want to eliminate this pesky problem. Here, with the help of this article, you will get the answer of your problem. But first of all we will tell you some of the main triggers which lead to snoring.
Underlying causes of snoring
- Sleeping postures
- Certain medications
- Sinus and nasal problems
- Blockage of nose and lungs
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
What can I do against my exasperating snoring?
- Obesity is one of the root causes of snoring so if you’re obese then try to shed that extra weight from body. Walk on regular basis is the simplest exercise you can do to dissolve that fat.
- Anti snoring products are helpful in curbing the problem of snoring. There are a number of anti snoring products available in the market. You can buy them according to your need and pocket.
- Quit Smoking to get rid of this. Stop smoking for a sound sleep and good health as well.
- Avoid alcohol because it barricades air passages which cause snoring. It makes throat muscle more relaxed and more suitable to crumple and obstruct.
- Shun eating before bedtime is another effective remedy against snoring. Eating before bedtime leads to inflammation and swelling which contracts the throat and makes you snore.
- Sleeping on back takes you to on the path of snoring. Sleep on your side or on the side of your stomach will give you liberation from snoring.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle habits lead to snoring. Try to adopt a healthy lifestyle, eat healthy foods, go for regular workouts and have a peaceful sleep.
Some homely remedies which can put a stop on snoring are as follows
- Go for regular exercise
- Always sleep on a firm mattress
- Keep your bedroom free from dust
- Keep yourself away from dairy products
- Talking and singing before going to bed helps in curb snoring
Snoring can, however, be treated with these simple methods. Use these solutions for a calm, peaceful and sound sleep.
You can also try Snore Zip. You can get it online.